Sometimes one-to-one yoga tuition is the best way to get the most value out of your investment. A private yoga session or a series of private sessions may be the option for you if you’re looking to:
- Brush up on the basics to give you the confidence to go along to group classes.
- Delve deeper into specific poses and challenge yourself.
- Spend more time on your favourite bits of the classes you usually go to.
- Understand more of the philosophy behind the shapes you’re making.
- Prepare a yoga plan to take away with you when you travel – for business or leisure.
How does it work?
- The first thing to do is get in touch. You can call me on 07736 677138, email me at email@example.com or send me a Facebook message.
- I’ll get back to you as soon as I see your message, to arrange an initial chat about what you’re hoping to get out of your yoga practice with me. This is included in the cost of your sessions. If you prefer email, I’ll send you a few questions to answer.
- We’ll arrange a good time for your sessions. It’s best to keep these regular. Weekly or twice weekly work best, and they’ll usually be at the same time each week.
- We’ll do your first session, which I’ll carefully plan in advance.
- I’ll go away and prepare the next session for you and, if you like, I’ll email you some guidance for home practice between your sessions.
How much does it cost?